Peanut Putter and Honey Oatmeal Bites
I don’t know about you, but I love to have something sweet after a meal. I love these bites because they are the perfect cure for a sweet tooth without being too heavy. Plus, they’ve got lots of fiber and healthy fats to keep you satiated without a blood sugar crash. They are great for on-the-go too, just throw one in a ziplock bag and go!
Peanut Butter and Honey Oatmeal Bites
The perfect sweet, bite-sized snack!
Makes: About 12-14 bites
- 1 cup old-fashioned oats
- 1/4 cup honey
- 3/4 cup natural creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup ground flaxseed
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips (optional)
- Mix everything together in a large bowl. Roll into small balls with your hands.
- Refrigerate bites for at least 30 minutes to harden them. Store in a container in the fridge and enjoy!
- These can likely be frozen – just take out of the freezer for about an hour to thaw!